Why, trello there. Ok that was super corny, but hey!
So, I love exploring new apps for my business, especially ones that are created to assist in making being a business owner easier. Now, keep in mind, nothing beats a cute notebook, fancy pens, and writing things down. I love writing things down.
But since I was recently introduced to Trello, thanks to the lovely Rosemary Watson, who chatted about it in one of her Instagram stories, I’ve been HOOKED!
This list building tool has taken organization to the next level. Being able to build boards, with lists inside of lists, having the ability to add comments, and anything else you need to remember is definitely a win win. I’ve been obsessed! I already have about 10 separate boards for different projects, weddings, and my content planner.
Even better, you can customize the backgrounds to fit the theme of the board you are creating. I’m going to do a full walk through video on using this, so stay tuned for that!
But to get you started, here are 5 ideas of boards you can create using Trello:
1. Events/Party Plans, it’s a great way to keep track of invite lists, rsvps, and all planning tasks!
2. Your Business Manual, keep track of all your business information, tax details, budget, and any other important details.
3. Branding, keeps your business branding organized, colors, add swatches, items you’d like to purchase, and other brand inspiration.
4. Weekly/Monthly Planning, I’ve been keeping track of daily and weekly tasks, such as emails, to do’s, and more.
5. Editorial Calendar/Content Planning, this one I’ve used to create my full content calendar, social media planning, and blog post planning, including my workflow for publishing a blog post.
I can definitely see myself being more organized since I’ve been using this, and creating better workflows for my business with the help of Trello has been super easy! What tips and tricks do you guys have for your workflows and staying organized? I’d love to hear!